What is MS Access and how we create Form in Access 2013?
Microsoft Access is basically Database Management program offered by Microsoft. It is most widely used database manager. This program mostly uses in organizations and people take it as an Organizational tool which helps them to record and organize large amount of data. Access also gives professional, compatible and comprehensive options to Small scale business and corporate users.
This program has some major components like, forms, tables, reports, queries, macros and modules which help us to create a useful Database Management. Now topic of forms discussed earlier. Forms look like display cases in any store and also seems as spreadsheet. It is appropriate tool for data entry. Forms are used to show, edit and entering of data which present in tables and queries in excellent manner.
In this article we will learn how to create forms in Access, let’s follow below steps
- Start Microsoft Access >select Database from Open option.
- Open the table or query from File button.
- Click on Create tab>from the below ribbon strike once on Forms button.
- Access will present basic form which based on selected table.
- After From creation, next step is to Arrange form layout >select View tab> Go to Forms layout tool in ribbon > choose Design button >list will open for design and select your desired 1.
- For the Formatting of Forms> strike Format option from Form layout tool.
- Last step is to view our created form >click File tab >Go to view >tap the drop down arrow > select the form view.