How to Uninstall a Program in Windows 8?
Windows 8 facilitate user with the feature of add and uninstall the programs which helps us in that way when we want to change the program. If we don’t use any program and want space in our hard disk we can uninstall it. For uninstalling and change the composition of the program we use the option of Programs and Features from Windows 8 Control panel. If we want to get rid of any current program from Windows 8, we can do this by fundamental and built-in controls.
From this article we will be able to uninstall any program by using the Start menu of Windows 8, have to follow these instructions.
- Take the mouse pointer to the bottom right corner of the screen until the sidebar appears.
- Click > Settings option under the Start charm.
- Settings pane will be open, Select> Control Panel from the list.
- All Control Panel dialog box will open.
- Go to> Programs and Features option.
- Program and Features window will appear, Scroll down the window and choose the program which we want to uninstall.
- Make Right Click on the program, Choose >Uninstall option.
- Tick> Yes command to uninstall the selected program.