How to Turn Off or Disable the SmartScreen Filters in Windows 8?
Smart Screen Filters in Windows 8 one of useful feature which warn and alert us when we open any downloaded file from internet which is probably dangerous for our PC. This feature gives us extra security and protection but when we get frequently those warnings we will be annoying.
The warning box of SmartScreen Filter informs us that the program we are willing to run may be risky. Ok button is present in the box and by clicking on this we can break the execution of particular program. Moreover if any antivirus installed in our PC then we don’t have any need of this feature. Having an antivirus SmartScreen feature is not as much important it just slow down our work.
With the help of this article we will be able to turn off SmartScreen filter feature by following given below steps.
Turn Off SmartScreen Filter Feature:
- Open > Control panel
- Choose > the link of System and Security.
- System and Security dialog box will open.
- Click on>Action Center Command.
- Action Sender dialog box will appear.
- Scroll down in box until we reach to Windows SmartScreen option.
- Beat >Change Settings.
- Check>the radio button of “turn Off Windows SmartScreen”.