How to Send an Entire Folder of Files as Attachment in Outlook 2013?
Outlook 2013 is an application launched by Microsoft which is used for communication with others by sending and receiving mails. Other than sending and receiving messages sometimes we need to attach some other documents which we made in other applications. Outlook facilitate user to send messages with attachments.
E-mailing attachment is best and effective option to share all the files with others from our computer. We can easily send a document and images as attachment but when we want to send a whole folder filled with files, it will create for both sender and as well as receiver. Senders want to send different files which locate in computer on different places and then we will take the advantage from zipping file command which integrate our all files in a zip folder.
From this article we will learn that how we can send a folder which is full of files as attachment in mails, follow the particular steps.
Send A Folder in Outlook:
- Look through the location of the folder.
- Make Right-click on Folder.
- Select> Send to from the drop down list.
- Choose> Compressed Zipped folder from the next pop up list.
- Now the original folder converts into the Zipped folder.
- Now Open> Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Click> Home tab.
- Go to > New E-mail button from the upper left corner of the ribbon.
- From> Include section, Click> Attach File option.
- Search> Zipped folder, select it then Click> Insert button.
- Zipped folder is attached in our message
- Enter > mailing address in To edit box, Type > Subject and messages in their related edit boxes.
- If everything is complete, make final click on> Send command.