How to Make the Font of Title Bars Bigger in Windows 8?
Windows 8 facilitate users with many features to modify the settings of desktop or display screen but using this operating system we can easily customize the title bars of our PC applications. Title bars consists on text which is located at the top of open Window and describe that which apps windows open right now. In Windows 8 by default the title bar is size is 11. Some user don’t like small font size of bars because they don’t read clearly and want to enhance the font size.
This article is a guideline for those who don’t like small fonts of the titles bars and want to increase. By this article we people are able to change title bars font whether smaller or bigger, for doing this we have to follow some steps.
Make the Font of Title bats Bigger:
- Do>Right Click on desktop.
- Select >Personalization option from menu.
- Window of Personalization will open. Choose> Display command from left in Window.
- Change on the text size pane will appear.
- From Combo box, Choose> Tittle bars.
- From size box, click drop down arrow and list will appear with various sizes.
- Select size which we want. Selected size applies to title bars font.