How to Erase All Content on Samsung Galaxy SIII (SGH 1747)?
Samsung Galaxy S3 is mostly used smartphone now-a –days. We can save a lot things and download Apps in it for use. But sometimes we want to start our smartphone from very basic and want to sale it. Then we want that not any other person have to see and access our important and private data. So Samsung Galaxy provides a feature of removing all the data from mobile and makes our data secure and save.
After reading this article we will able to erase all content in mobile. To do this we have to follow some steps which are as under.
Erase All Content from Samsung Galaxy:
- From the Home screen, Touch Applications icon.
- Window will open then tap Settings.
- Settings pane will appear.
- From pane Scroll it down until Backup and Reset option will not come.
- Choose Factory Data Reset.
- Afterwards, Factory Data Reset pane will also display
- Touch Reset Device button.
- After taping it, Reset pane will show
- Tape Erase Everything button from pane.
- After reboot, there will having no more our personal data in mobile phone.