How to Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 8?
Microsoft introduces the most recent version of the user friendly Operating system that is Windows 8 and many people use it. This operating system has an attractive interface and easy language which is understandable by the user. Moreover Microsoft also facilitates the user with security characteristics but there is also a chance of risk in security measures. For example we are working in home or at office and sure about this thing that no one can approach to our work then we do some extra actions and steps for continue our work next day at where we stop. Password is not requires for disabling this feature.
Windows 8 provides the feature of disabling the lock screen. This feature is quite interesting in this operating system but to apply this feature in tablets is not an easy task. We can smoothly apply this command on the desktop computers and in laptops.
To do this we have to follow these given below steps which are discussed in this article now.
Disable Lock Screen:
- Press Windows key + R for opening the Local Group policy editor.
- Run dialog box will open.
- Enter> gpedit.msc and Click< OK button.
- Local Group Policy editor dialog box will open.
- In the box we have to do this, Select >Computer Configuration > Administrative templates> Control panel > Personalization.
- Make Double click on the option of > don’t display Lock Screen from the right side of the box.
- Tick >Radio button of > Enabled rather than Not Configured.
- Finally Go to > OK button.